METAL BUILDING & CORRUGATED STEEL SPRAY FOAM INSULATION
Save 20-60% on Cooling Costs
Reduce Radiant Heat Transfer Through Metal, Cool to the touch
Eliminates Sweating and Condensation
Improve Structural Integrity up to 300% Using Closed Cell Foam
Metal Roof and walls Before
Metal Roof and walls After
Benefits of Metal Building Spray Foam Insulation Include:
1) Energy Savings up to 60%. Steel conducts heat at over 300% the rate of wood creating an oven effect inside the building, the walls can be too hot to touch! Spray foam insulation is applied directly to the steel, firmly attaching itself to the metal and preventing the radiant and conductive heat from coming through. After spray foam is installed, the walls will be cool to the touch! You can confidently set your A/C and keep the temperature at your set point and you'll notice that the A/C runs much less than it used to which puts less wear and tear on your system which extends it's life. After we're done, your metal building will be like a Yeti cooler!
2) Condensation Control. No More dripping roof decks, condensation or mold caused by your cold air-conditioned air coming into contact with a hot surface. Spray foam is a complete air barrier and prevents hot air and cold air from coming in contact with each other. The best part is that spray foam never sags or settles and comes with a lifetime warranty against defects. Compare that to traditional fiberglass or PSK insulation which is not an air barrier and will eventually sag, settle and fall out over time.
3) AESTHETIC APPEAL: If you have a building with drop ceiling tiles, you can completely eliminate those with spray foam insulation applied to the roof deck. You'll add more head space to the building which will make the area feel larger and give it a desired industrial look. Spray foam can be painted over as well with oil or latex based paint. You'll never have to deal with replacing those nasty ceiling tiles along with the old fiberglass insulation above.
4) LIFETIME WARRANTY: The best part about spray foam insulation is that it never sags, settles or disintegrates after its installed. Our products come with a lifetime warranty against defects which means that if you ever see the foam pulling away or shrinking, we'll come fix it at no cost. Fortunately its very rare we have to do this as defective foam can be detected while it's being sprayed. The advantages explained above make adding Spray Foam Insulation to your Metal Building's Corrugated Steel Walls and Roof a perfect candidate for converting an existing warehouse space into living and/or office space.
5) STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY (closed cell foam): While open cell and closed cell provide the same level of energy efficent, one benefit of closed cell spray foam is it's higher density of 2.0lbs/cubic foot. After being applied, closed cell is an extremely tough product, you can punch it without leaving a dent. This strength adds racking strength and rigidity to your building to withstand whatever storms or hurricanes might come our way. The only downside of closed cell foam is it a fair bit more expensive than open cell foam so if you are looking to lower your energy bills and make your building more comfortable, open cell is the way to go.
Interesting Fact: Steel conducts heat at 300x the rate of plywood. Spray Foam Insulation is most cost effective solution to eliminating Conductive heat transfer to your Metal Building's conditioned space.